Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
Cappuccino Cheesecake Pie With Pecan Sauce
Make and share this Cappuccino Cheesecake Pie With Pecan Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 3⁄4 cups firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons strong coffee
- 1 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup strong coffee
- 2 tablespoons coffee-flavored liqueur or 2 tablespoons strong coffee
- 1 cup pecan halves
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese and 1 3/4 cups brown sugar until smooth. Add eggs; beat until well blended. Add 2 tbsps coffee; blend well. Pour into crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45-50 minutes or until edges are set and golden brown (center will not appear set). Cover edge of crust with strips of foil after 15-20 minutes of baking to prevent excessive browning. Cool, then refrigerate until thoroughly chilled and center is set, about 2 hours.
- Sauce: In medium saucepan, combine all sauce ingredients except pecans. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat; simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in 1 cup pecan halves. To serve, pour warm sauce over each serving. Garnish with whipped cream and pecan halves.