- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup instant cappuccino mix, mocha flavored
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 (9 ounce) extra serving size graham cracker crust
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and cappuccino mix until smooth.
- Add eggs and milk; beat just until combined.
- Pour into the crust.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 40-45 minutes or until the center is almost set.
- Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight.