Prep 45 mins
Cook 7 hrs
This recipe is awesome! Two of my favorite items mixed together into one! Yummy! This recipe is from "Family Circle" or "Woman's Day" magazine, 2005.
- 9 whole cinnamon graham crackers
- 3 tablespoons butter, cut in small pieces
- 3 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 (8 ounce) bricks cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 large eggs
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 3⁄4 cups sour cream
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar, mixed with
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon
- chocolate-covered espresso beans
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly coat an 8-inch spring form pan with cooking spray.
- CRUST: Break up crackers into food processor; process until fine crumbs form. Add butter; process until blended. Press over bottom of spring form pan. Bake 8 minutes. Cool in pan on a wire rack.
- FILLING: Dissolve coffee granules in vanilla in a large bowl. Add cream cheese; beat with mixer on high speed until smooth. Beat in sugars, cornstarch and cinnamon,until well blended. On low speed, add eggs, beat just until combined. Add sour cream; beat to blend. Pour into crust; spread evenly. Bake 1 hour, or until puffed around edges but still jiggly in center. Remove from oven; let stand until Filling sinks slightly.
- TOPPING: Stir sour cream and sugar in a small bowl until sugar dissolves. Carefully pour over filling, spreading evenly to edges. Bake 10 minutes, or until sour cream sets. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack. Refrigerate at least 6 hours, or up to 3 days.
- To serve Remove pan sides.
- Sift cinnamon-sugar over cake.
- Make a circle of espresso beans around the edge.