5 hrs 30 mins
Yum...a delicious mixture of coffee and caramels in one scrumptious treat! Can't remember where I got this recipe - from somewhere online.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line an 8-inch square pan with aluminum foil; butter foil, and set pan aside.
- 2Combine first 6 ingredients in a large heavy saucepan; stir well.
- 3Cook over medium heat until mixture reaches firm ball stage or candy thermometer register 248*F (120*C), about 15 to 17 minutes, stirring frequently.
- 4Remove from heat; stir in walnuts and vanilla.
- 5Pour mixture into prepared pan.
- 6Cool in pan on a wire rack at least 5 hours.
- 7Cut into squares using a butter knife.
- 8Wrap each caramel piece in plastic wrap.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cappuccino Caramels
Serving Size: 1 (1591 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2183.4
- Calories from Fat 887
- Total Fat 98.5 g
- Saturated Fat 48.5 g
- Cholesterol 207.6 mg
- Sodium 741.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 327.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 262.3 g
- Protein 17.7 g