- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup semisweet chocolate morsel
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped hazelnuts
- 18 1⁄2 ounces yellow cake mix
- 4 teaspoons instant coffee powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- confectioners' sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease and flour a 12 cup bundt pan.
- I use Bakers Joy spray.
- Mix semi sweet morsels and chopped hazelnuts.
- Spoon evenly in bottom of bundt pan.
- In a large bowl combine dry cake mix, coffee powder and cinnamon.
- Slowly add vegetable oil, eggs and water.
- Mix slowly with electric mixer to moisten.
- Beat at medium speed for 3 minutes.
- Pour batter over topping in pan.
- Bake for 60 minutes.
- Cool on rack for 15 minutes.
- Invert cake pan onto serving plate.
- Cool completely.
- Dust with confectioners' sugar.