Ben's Mom's Note:
This is a great brownie recipe that uses only egg whites so a little lower in fat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350.
- 2Combine flour, sugar, cocoa, coffee, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- 3Combine oil, vanilla, and egg whites. Beat 1 minute.
- 4Add dry ingredients. Beat until well combined.
- 5Spread into greased square baking dish.
- 6Bake at 350 for 18-23 minutes. Cool completely and sprinkle w/ powdered sugar.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cappuccino Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (50 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 173.1
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 82.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 21.0 g
- Protein 2.7 g