Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a great brownie recipe that uses only egg whites so a little lower in fat.
Make and share this Cappuccino Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350.
- Combine flour, sugar, cocoa, coffee, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- Combine oil, vanilla, and egg whites. Beat 1 minute.
- Add dry ingredients. Beat until well combined.
- Spread into greased square baking dish.
- Bake at 350 for 18-23 minutes. Cool completely and sprinkle w/ powdered sugar.
Great chewy brownie with a wonderful coffee flavor! We told the kids that these were the "adult" brownies! I have made this many times already!