Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
I got this recipe from Maine Favorite Restaurants And Special Places Cook Book. They closed their restaurant in South Portland, Maine but still have their Dover, New Hampshire restaurant open last time I knew. A great place for seafood.
- 1 lb fresh haddock fillet
- 3⁄4 lb sea scallops
- 3⁄4 lb shrimp, 50-60 count peeled and deveined
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 cup Ritz cracker, crushed
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup cooking sherry
- 1⁄2 fresh lemon
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a fry pan add 2 tablespoons of butter and the sherry to scallops and shrimp, saute for approximately 4 minutes or until 1/2 cooked.
- Put sauteed mixture into a 9x12 glass baking dish including 1/2 the juices.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper and Old Bay over the top and stir.
- Add the remaining 2 tablespoons of butter to the crushed ritz crackers and mix well and sprinkle over the top of the scallops and shrimp.
- Slice haddock fillets to 1/2 inch thin and put over the top of the casserole.
- Squeeze fresh lemon over the haddock and sprinkle with parsley for color.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until haddock flakes with a fork.