Mainely Debbie's Note:
I got this recipe from Maine Favorite Restaurants And Special Places Cook Book. They closed their restaurant in South Portland, Maine but still have their Dover, New Hampshire restaurant open last time I knew. A great place for seafood.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2In a fry pan add 2 tablespoons of butter and the sherry to scallops and shrimp, saute for approximately 4 minutes or until 1/2 cooked.
- 3Put sauteed mixture into a 9x12 glass baking dish including 1/2 the juices.
- 4Sprinkle salt, pepper and Old Bay over the top and stir.
- 5Add the remaining 2 tablespoons of butter to the crushed ritz crackers and mix well and sprinkle over the top of the scallops and shrimp.
- 6Slice haddock fillets to 1/2 inch thin and put over the top of the casserole.
- 7Squeeze fresh lemon over the haddock and sprinkle with parsley for color.
- 8Bake for 15 minutes or until haddock flakes with a fork.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cap'n Newicks Seafood Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (194 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 283.7
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 192.7 mg
- Sodium 715.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 35.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Old Bay Seasoning