1/4 Photos of Cap'n Crunch French Toast
Chef #750606's Note:
This is a kid pleazin crunchy sweet french toast recipe. it's easy and the kids can help! This recipe will make enough for 4 hungry kiddos.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a blender. Blend 3 cups of Cap'n Crunch Cereal. Pour out on a plate or large bowl big enough to lay a slice of bread inches If you do not have a blender, you can put the cereal in a ziplog type bag and roll with a rolling pen or a glass. Set aside.
- 2In a bowl, (I use a square plastic dish the kind you put left over in and put in the fridge because it fit the bread slices so well). Break open the eggs and put them in the bowl. Add sugar and milk. Beat with a wisk or fork till blended as well as possible. Perfection is not needed here.
- 3When having kids help, it's better to freeze the bread the night before so it doesn't fall apart easily in the egg mixture. My kids over soak them in the mix and freezing the bread keeps it from getting too soggy and falling apart.
- 4Preheat your oil in a frying pan on medium heat.
- 5Dip the bread in the egg mixture, put in the Cap'n Crunch that was blended down to a fine golden mix. Coat the bread that was dipped in the egg mixture with the cereal mixture. Cook about a minute on each side or until golden light brown. Place on plate. Repeat till all the french toast is cooked. Serve with syrup or can be eaten without as finger food as this french toast is sweet just on it's own.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cap'n Crunch French Toast
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 450.1
- Calories from Fat 316
- Total Fat 35.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 234.1 mg
- Sodium 305.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 13.1 g
- Protein 9.4 g