Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a family favorite and always finds a place onto our Christmas treat tray! It's pretty with the colored marshmallows, tasty, and quick! These also freeze very well.
- 2 lbs white chocolate bark
- 2 cups peanut butter Captain Crunch cereal
- 2 cups Rice Krispies
- 2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 2 cups colored miniature marshmallows
- Melt chocolate.
- Add cereals and peanuts. Mix well.
- Add marshmallows, stirring well to coat.
- Cool slightly, then drop by teaspoons onto waxed paper.
- Place in freezer 5 minutes to set.