Prep 25 mins
Cook 1 hr
this is from the breakfast cereal gourmet!
Make and share this Cap'n Crunch Crab Cakes recipe from Food.com.
- in a small bowl,blend the mayonnaise,chili-garlic sauce,lime juice and lime peel.
- in a large bowl,combine the crab meat,cliantro and onion.
- stir in 1/3 cup of the mayonnaise mixture and the egg.reserve the remaining mayonnaise mixture for garnish.
- in a third bowl,combine the panko flakes and the cap'n crunch.stir 1 1/2 cups into the crab mixture.
- form the crab mixture into 1/2 inch thick cakes using 1/2 cup mixture for each.
- dredge the cakes in the remaining cap'n crunch mixture.
- arrange in a single layer on a tray or baking sheet.
- chill at least 1 hour or up to 8 hours.