I found this on the internet some time ago and had to try it - weird but good. I love Cap'n Crunch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375'F.
- 2Lightly grease cookie sheet.
- 3Beat sugar and butter until fluffy.
- 4Blend in eggs and vanilla.
- 5Combine flour, baking powder and salt; in a separate bowl. Add to egg mixture and mix well.
- 6Stir in cereal and chocolate chips.
- 7Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheet.
- 8Bake 10-12 minutes or until light golden brown.
- 9Cool 2 minutes on cookie sheet; remove to wire rack.
- 10Cool completely.
- 11Store tightly covered.
- 12Makes about 3 dozen cookies.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cap'n Crunch Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (874 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1193.5
- Calories from Fat 475
- Total Fat 52.8 g
- Saturated Fat 30.8 g
- Cholesterol 222.3 mg
- Sodium 989.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 175.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 112.1 g
- Protein 14.3 g