Prep 15 mins
Cook 36 mins
I found this on the internet some time ago and had to try it - weird but good. I love Cap'n Crunch.
Make and share this Cap'n Crunch Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups Cap'n Crunch cereal, coarsely crushed
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 375'F.
- Lightly grease cookie sheet.
- Beat sugar and butter until fluffy.
- Blend in eggs and vanilla.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt; in a separate bowl. Add to egg mixture and mix well.
- Stir in cereal and chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Cool 2 minutes on cookie sheet; remove to wire rack.
- Cool completely.
- Store tightly covered.
- Makes about 3 dozen cookies.