Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 36 mins
I found this on the internet some time ago and had to try it - weird but good. I love Cap'n Crunch.
Make and share this Cap'n Crunch Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 375'F.
- Lightly grease cookie sheet.
- Beat sugar and butter until fluffy.
- Blend in eggs and vanilla.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt; in a separate bowl. Add to egg mixture and mix well.
- Stir in cereal and chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Cool 2 minutes on cookie sheet; remove to wire rack.
- Cool completely.
- Store tightly covered.
- Makes about 3 dozen cookies.