Recipe by For Goodness Bake!
This is a great cheese cake bar with an interesting berry twist in the crust.
CRUST AND TOPPING
- 2 1⁄2 cups Cap'n Crunch Crunch Berries cereal, crushed
- 1⁄3 cup butter or 1⁄3 cup margarine, melted
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine crust ingredients.
- Reserve 2/3 cup of the mixture for topping.
- Press the remaining in a sprayed 8-inch square baking pan and bake in oven for 7-9 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, beat all of the filling ingredients until smooth.
- Pour filling mixture into crust and sprinkle with reserved crust mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool about 1 hour, cut into squares.
- Store in refrigerator.