Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Sounds like a great luncheon main dish or a nice hearty side. Love the use of marinated artichokes along with pasta and prosciutto - makes for a very colorful salad with the addition of cherry tomatoes, black olives and green onions. Prep time does not include preparation of pasta.
- 2 (6 ounce) jars marinated artichoke hearts (marinade reserved)
- 1 -2 tablespoon mayonnaise
- lemon pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) package small shell pasta (cooked, drained and chilled)
- 1 1⁄2 cups cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 1 bunch green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 (6 ounce) can black olives, sliced
- 3 slices prosciutto, cut into strips (optional)
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Drain artichokes hearts, reserving marinade. Cut artichokes into quarters. Mix reserved marinade with mayonnaise and lemon pepper. Combine pasta, artichokes, tomatoes, onions, olives and prosciutto in a bowl and toss with dressing. Mix in cheese just before serving.
Very easy and quite tasty! My Parmesan cheese was shredded instead of grated, and I didn't use the Prosciutto. Made for PRMR, due August 8th.