Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
This drink tastes like lightly spiked chocolate milk with cinnamon. The drink actually calls for guarana powder, which comes from a berry grown in Brazil and Venezuela and is sold in heath food stores as an energy supplement. The drink is good with it or without it, so don't worry if you cannot find it.
- 1 teaspoon guarana protein powder (optional)
- 1 teaspoon instant powdered chocolate milk mix, such as Quik
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 ounce milk
- 1⁄2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 2 ounces cachaca (you can substitute guaro in this recipe)
- Combine ingredients in a shaker filled with ice.
- Shake vigorously and strain into chilled martini glasses.
Something different! This is good but nothing like chocolate milk. It tastes strongly of *cinnamon* and is thick like a milkshake. You can't detect the strong alcohol which is probably how they came up with the "Devil's Shake" name! One person can drink a full recipe (and then sleep like a baby)! Made for the Central/South America stop on the Zaar World Tour.