Top Review by Nyteglori
I tried this with chicken I think it would be much better with a white fish or pork. It is kind of ugly though so I added a bit of instant coffee to darken it a bit, for a prettier gravy.
- 50 g caperberries
- 473.18 ml beef broth or 473.18 ml vegetable broth
- 4.92 ml flour (use more or less to thicken)
- 29.58 ml butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in a saucepan.
- Add broth and mix.
- Add caperberries and mix.
- Add flour and mix.
- Simmer on low heat until it thickens.
- If needed, add more flour until desired thickness is achieved.
- Add salt and pepper to your liking.
- Don't mess up like Bridget.
- Serve over an omelete.
- (Really! It's good! Ugly, but good!) Also, you can use this sauce with Lamb or Chicken.