Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Capers make this a pequant dressing that doubles as a fine marinade for fish. Origins from France.
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄4 cup tarragon or 1⁄4 cup white wine vinegar
- 3⁄4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons capers, drained
- Combine mustard, salt, peppr, and vinegar in a small bowl.
- Whiskk in olive oil until well blended.
- Stir in capers.
Followed recipe as directed and I wanted to lick the dressing off my lettuce. :) Alright...maybe I added a little garlic and two extra capers.... FABULOUS!!! Great recipe. Thank you for making me a salad rock star!
I am in love with this dressing. Yesterday I tried it on simple pan cooked boneless chicken breast and boy did it give that boring chicken breast some zing. Today I tried it on boring frozen french green beans, so yummy. Can't wait to see what else I can try it on!
loved this dressing, but gotta have that garlic so I added in about 2 teaspoons fresh minced, I used seasoned salt and increased the capers (I love capers!) thanks for sharon Shar!