Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup capers (Chopped Dill Pickle can be substituted for Capers.)
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon dijon-style mustard
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- Combine mayonnaise, capers, sour cream, mustard, horseradish, vinegar and sugar.
- Mix well.
- Serve with Beef With Caper Sauce or with any roast beef.
Really good. I used white wine vinegar for a little more bite. Served it over shrimp cakes Barb bought at Trader Joe's. The bright tang of the capers was perfect on the shrimp. Leftovers are good next day on Morning Star Farms breakfast patties.
excellent topping for meatballs