Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Rachael Ray. Serve over bib lettuce.
- 4 tablespoons capers, drained
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill or 2 teaspoons dried dill
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley leaves, a handful
- 1 small shallot, chopped
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Place capers, dill, parsley, shallot, vinegar, salt and pepper in a blender.
- Turn blender on and stream in extra-virgin olive oil.
- Test seasonings in the dressing.
- Spoon the dressing evenly over the salads.