Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This sauce is really good over fish, chicken or beef. I prefer using this for my fish recipes. I have used this on tilapia, cod and even perch.
- 3 ounces capers
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon A.1. Original Sauce
- 1 medium onion, chopped fine
- 1⁄4 lb butter
- Melt butter on medium low heat, do not burn.
- Then add onions, saute' onions for about a minute.
- Then add chicken broth, dijon mustard, and A-1 sauce.
- Then simmer until thick.
- Pour over your fish or chicken, serve and enjoy.