- 2 tablespoons sea salt
- 400 g capellini
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 8 roma tomatoes, washed and diced
- salt & fresh ground pepper
- 1 bunch arugula, trimmed and washed (rocket)
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring 5 litres water to boil, add salt and pasta cook until al dente.
- Meanwhile heat olive oil in pan and fry garlic until lightly browned.
- Add tomatoes and pinch of salt. Cook 2 minutes on high heat.
- Reduce heat and addrocket leaves and cook further 2 minutes.
- Drain pasta reserving a little liquid.
- Return pasta to saucepan, add liquid and stir through tomato sauce.
- Season to taste and serve immediately.