1/5 Photos of Capellini With Salmon and Lemon-Dill-Vodka Sauce
1 hr 15 mins
I thought this recipe looked interesting for a special weeknight supper and a great way to use up leftover salmon. Recipe source: Gourmet (June 2005)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large saucepan cook onion in the oil over medium heat until soft (5-8 minutes).
- 2Add broth, cream, vodka and salt and bring to a boil over medium high heat, stirring occasionally until sauce is reduced to 2 cups (45-60 minutes).
- 3Remove from heat and stir in dill, lemon zest and juice and pepper. Reserve 1/2 cup sauce.
- 4Add salmon to saucepan and cook over medium low heat until fish is heated through (2-4 minutes).
- 5Meanwhile cook pasta according to package directions.
- 6Reserve 1/2 cup pasta water; drain pasta.
- 7Return pasta to pot and toss with reserved sauce.
- 8Put pasta in large bowl and spoon fish and sauce over top; toss before serving.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Capellini With Salmon and Lemon-Dill-Vodka Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (248 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 583.9
- Calories from Fat 247
- Total Fat 27.5 g
- Saturated Fat 14.6 g
- Cholesterol 81.5 mg
- Sodium 891.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 14.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: