Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
A great dish. Points...4.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 cup minced onion
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 3 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 cup dry white wine
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1 dash salt (optional)
- 6 cups hot cooked capellini
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup minced Italian parsley
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the garlic and onion and saute for 5 minutes.
- Add the peppers and saute for 5 minutes.
- Add the crushed red pepper and wine and bring to a boil.
- Simmer for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Season with pepper and salt and toss with the hot capellini.
- Garnish with parmesan cheese and parsley.
A little disappointing.