Recipe by Laura Burkley
This is an easy to prepare, healthy, low-fat and delicious meal. What can beat that.
Top Review by Debbb
This was quite good! And, very quick & easy to prepare!! I used fat free ham & canned asparagus (fresh wasn't available in my grocery store). I did use a whole pound of capellini & found that it "soaked" up the chicken broth.
- 1⁄2 lb of cubed ham
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 lb capellini
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed to 1-1/2 " pieces
- 1 cup chicken broth, heated
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the ham and oil in a large serving bowl.
- Place asparagus pieces in microwave on high for 4 minutes.
- Cook the capellini pasta according to package directions and add the microwaved asparagus.
- Drain capellini and asparagus and toss with ham and oil.
- Pour heated chicken broth over entire mixture and sprinkle with parmesean cheese.