Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a simple recipe clipped from a magazine years ago that has become a favorite.
Make and share this Capellini With Double Clam Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Put pasta in a 10 inch skillet.
- Drain juices from cans of clams and clam sauce into skillet.
- Add bottled clam juice, 1/2 cup hot water and the oil.
- Cover and bring to boil over high heat.
- Boil 3 minutes stirring often with fork to separate strands of pasta.
- Add whole clams, drained clam-sauce mixture and remaining ingredients.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer 3 minutes until heated through and pasta is tender.
- Stir in 1/4 cup hot water; serve immediately.
- Add crusty bread and a green salad and you've got a tasty meal.