Friday's pal's Note:
This is a simple recipe clipped from a magazine years ago that has become a favorite.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put pasta in a 10 inch skillet.
- 2Drain juices from cans of clams and clam sauce into skillet.
- 3Add bottled clam juice, 1/2 cup hot water and the oil.
- 4Cover and bring to boil over high heat.
- 5Boil 3 minutes stirring often with fork to separate strands of pasta.
- 6Add whole clams, drained clam-sauce mixture and remaining ingredients.
- 7Reduce heat, cover and simmer 3 minutes until heated through and pasta is tender.
- 8Stir in 1/4 cup hot water; serve immediately.
- 9Add crusty bread and a green salad and you've got a tasty meal.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Capellini With Double Clam Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (264 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 280.4
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 25.2 mg
- Sodium 253.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 15.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white clam sauce