Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Olive Garden's Capellini Pomodoro...One of my personal favorite from Olive Garden.
- 14 ounces capellini (angel hair)
- 8 medium tomatoes, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 11 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- salt, to taste
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- COOK capellini pasta according to package directions.
- MIX diced tomatoes, chopped basil, garlic and oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- DRAIN pasta. Toss pasta with tomato mixture in a saute pan and heat throughout.
- SERVE immediately.