- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 907.18 g plum tomatoes, diced
- 28.34 g fresh basil, minced
- 78.07 ml olive oil
- 85.04 g fresh parmesan cheese
- 340.19 g angel hair pasta, cooked
- 1.23 ml black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat olive oil and add garlic, cook until garlic turns white.
- Add diced tomatoes and pepper.
- Heat through stirring constantly.
- About 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add basil and half of the cheese.
- Toss gently with the pasta.
- Serve at once and top with remaining cheese.