- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 lbs plum tomatoes, diced
- 1 ounce fresh basil, minced
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 3 ounces fresh parmesan cheese
- 12 ounces angel hair pasta, cooked
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat olive oil and add garlic, cook until garlic turns white.
- Add diced tomatoes and pepper.
- Heat through stirring constantly.
- About 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add basil and half of the cheese.
- Toss gently with the pasta.
- Serve at once and top with remaining cheese.