Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe is from Kraft! Easy and delicious. Feel free to add some grilled chicken or other fresh vegetables to this dish to make it a main dish meal!
- 1⁄2 lb capellini or 1⁄2 lb spaghetti, uncooked
- 1⁄2 cup KRAFT Tuscan House Italian Dressing and Marinade
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 cups halved grape tomatoes or 3 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup kraft shredded low-moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄3 cup fresh basil, finely sliced
- Cook pasta as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, heat dressing in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat.
- Add onions and garlic; cook and stir 2 minute.
- Add tomatoes; cook 5 minute or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Drain pasta.
- Add to tomato mixture; mix lightly.
- Sprinkle with cheese and basil.