Recipe by Lainey6605
This recipe is from Kraft! Easy and delicious. Feel free to add some grilled chicken or other fresh vegetables to this dish to make it a main dish meal!
- 1⁄2 lb capellini or 1⁄2 lb spaghetti, uncooked
- 1⁄2 cup KRAFT Tuscan House Italian Dressing and Marinade
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 cups halved grape tomatoes or 3 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup kraft shredded low-moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄3 cup fresh basil, finely sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, heat dressing in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat.
- Add onions and garlic; cook and stir 2 minute.
- Add tomatoes; cook 5 minute or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Drain pasta.
- Add to tomato mixture; mix lightly.
- Sprinkle with cheese and basil.