Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Taken from here http://italianfood.about.com/od/pastabasics/ig/The-Pasta-Shapes-Gallery/Capellini.htm Yet to be cooked, so times are estimated.
- 340 g capellini
- 1 onion, minced
- 1 bunch parsley, with the prettiest sprigs set aside and the remainder minced
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 1⁄3 cup heavy cream
- salt & white pepper
- grated parmigiano
- Set pasta water to heat, salt it when it reaches a boil, and cook the pasta.
- In the meantime, wilt the onion in a pan with a little water and the wine, then blend the mixture with the cream and check seasoning.
- Heat the cream and add the minced parsley, timing things so you reach this step when the pasta is ready to be drained.
- Drain the pasta, stir the sauce into it, garnish with the reserved parsley sprigs, and serve with grated Parmigiano on the side.
Satyne, another wonderful pasta dish. Marvelous flavors brought together in a very simple and quick recipe. Served with a mix of sugar snap peas and snow peas this was a marvelous dinner that was very much enjoyed. Thanks so much for sharing hon. :D