1/1 Photo of Capellini Alla Crema Di Prezzemolo
Taken from here http://italianfood.about.com/od/pastabasics/ig/The-Pasta-Shapes-Gallery/Capellini.htm Yet to be cooked, so times are estimated.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set pasta water to heat, salt it when it reaches a boil, and cook the pasta.
- 2In the meantime, wilt the onion in a pan with a little water and the wine, then blend the mixture with the cream and check seasoning.
- 3Heat the cream and add the minced parsley, timing things so you reach this step when the pasta is ready to be drained.
- 4Drain the pasta, stir the sauce into it, garnish with the reserved parsley sprigs, and serve with grated Parmigiano on the side.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Capellini Alla Crema Di Prezzemolo
Serving Size: 1 (164 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 421.3
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 27.1 mg
- Sodium 16.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 11.9 g