From "2001 Chicken Recipes."
Make and share this Capelli D' Angelo With Thai Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (cut into bite-size pieces)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 scallion, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, cut into julienne strips
- 1 (16 ounce) package angel hair pasta, cooked and drained (Capelli D' Angelo)
- chopped parsley (to garnish)
- Heat the oil until hot in a large skillet set over medium-high heat and saute the chicken until golden. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Add the stock, honey, and soy sauce to the skillet.
- Whisk in the peanut butter, cornstarch, and ginger.
- Add the scallions, garlic and bell pepper.
- Return the chicken to the skilet, and cook until the mixture bubbles and is thickened.
- Spoon the chicken over the pasta and serve garnished with parsley.