1/3 Photos of Capelli D' Angelo With Thai Chicken
From "2001 Chicken Recipes."
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (cut into bite-size pieces)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 scallion, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, cut into julienne strips
- 1 (16 ounce) package angel hair pasta, cooked and drained (Capelli D' Angelo)
- chopped parsley (to garnish)
- 1Heat the oil until hot in a large skillet set over medium-high heat and saute the chicken until golden. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- 2Add the stock, honey, and soy sauce to the skillet.
- 3Whisk in the peanut butter, cornstarch, and ginger.
- 4Add the scallions, garlic and bell pepper.
- 5Return the chicken to the skilet, and cook until the mixture bubbles and is thickened.
- 6Spoon the chicken over the pasta and serve garnished with parsley.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Capelli D' Angelo With Thai Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (224 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 723.4
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 53.6 mg
- Sodium 499.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 103.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 14.1 g
- Protein 42.1 g