Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
According to my brother, who is the connoisseur of CVC, this is THE recipe to use! I find many different uses for this liqueur, we serve it on the rocks or over icecream and fruit salad and when I make banana cream pie, I dip the cookies into CVC before layering them... makes a really good pie then! The nice thing about this cream liqueur is that it is ready to use immediately.
- 1 tablespoon drinking chocolate, Nesquick
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules, Nescafe
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 500 ml vanilla ice cream
- 500 ml fresh cream
- 14 ounces condensed milk (1 can)
- 250 ml brandy (add more if you prefer a strong liqueur)
- In a large dish, dissolve Nesquick and Nescafe in the hot water.
- Add icrecream and beat to soften.
- Mix in fresh cream, condensed milk and brandy.
- Bottle and refridgerate.
Ok reviewers....Is it really fair to rate a recipe if you haven't tried it Allie Bell?? And spell check?? Get a life chef 1237904! Fabulous recipe, just what the doctor ordered!
There is no mention of condensed milk in the list of ingredients but it is mentioned in the directions. Also, (a minor point) refrigerate is spelled without a 'd'.
I would like to try this recipe, but I don't know how much brandy to use, as an amount isn't specified. Could someone complete the ingredients list for this recipe?