Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
According to my brother, who is the connoisseur of CVC, this is THE recipe to use! I find many different uses for this liqueur, we serve it on the rocks or over icecream and fruit salad and when I make banana cream pie, I dip the cookies into CVC before layering them... makes a really good pie then! The nice thing about this cream liqueur is that it is ready to use immediately.
- 1 tablespoon drinking chocolate, Nesquick
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules, Nescafe
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 500 ml vanilla ice cream
- 500 ml fresh cream
- 14 ounces condensed milk (1 can)
- 250 ml brandy (add more if you prefer a strong liqueur)
- In a large dish, dissolve Nesquick and Nescafe in the hot water.
- Add icrecream and beat to soften.
- Mix in fresh cream, condensed milk and brandy.
- Bottle and refridgerate.
There is no mention of condensed milk in the list of ingredients but it is mentioned in the directions. Also, (a minor point) refrigerate is spelled without a 'd'.
Ok reviewers....Is it really fair to rate a recipe if you haven't tried it Allie Bell?? And spell check?? Get a life chef 1237904! Fabulous recipe, just what the doctor ordered!
I would like to try this recipe, but I don't know how much brandy to use, as an amount isn't specified. Could someone complete the ingredients list for this recipe?