Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Really easy all-age-favourite we have every year when the family converge on Cape Town.
- 8 pork sausage links
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 1 can peach slices
- 3 tablespoons chutney ("Mrs Balls Hot" if you have a South African shop near you)
- 3 tablespoons tomato ketchup
- 2 tablespoons HP steak sauce
- 1⁄2 can water
- Brown sausages in pan with the chopped onion.
- Add peach slices (with juice).
- Stir in the chutney and tomato ketchup.
- Cook on med heat for 30 minutes or until the bangers are done.
- Serve with your fav mash recipe!