1/4 Photos of Cape Cod Cranberry Pie
1 hr 20 mins
A different sort of pie for those who don't like to use pie crust. This recipe is from Zola's Grille, Killington, Vermont.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease a 10-inch pie plate.
- 2Add cranberries and spread out evenly.
- 3Top cranberries with 1/2 cup sugar and pecans.
- 4In a mixing bowl, add the eggs.
- 5Gradually beat in 1 cup of sugar.
- 6Add the flour, butter, and shortening, beating until just smooth.
- 7Pour the batter over the cranberries.
- 8Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour or until the top is golden.
- 9Serve warm with ice cream.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cape Cod Cranberry Pie
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 463.2
- Calories from Fat 239
- Total Fat 26.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 77.0 mg
- Sodium 120.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 39.1 g
- Protein 4.3 g