Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This was in our local paper, submitted by Linda Dowling.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 (15 ounce) cans whole kernel corn
- 2 (15 ounce) cans chili beans
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes
- 2 (14 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 2 (16 ounce) cans stewed tomatoes
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies, chopped
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry ranch dressing mix
- Brown meat and onions in large skillet; drain.
- In large soup pot, bring the rest of the ingredients to a boil.
- DO NOT drain any of the cans.
- Add meat to mixture and simmer for 1 hour.