Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Good ribs with an Asian flair. Time does not reflect marinating time.
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup sherry wine
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 inch gingerroot, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 lbs baby sparerib racks (4 whole racks)
- n a bowl whisk together marinade ingredients.
- Put spareribs in a shallow baking dish or sturdy resealable plastic bags and coat with marinade. Marinate spareribs, meaty side down, at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 325ºF.
- Line bottom of a broiler pan with foil and add 1 inch water. Set rack of broiler pan over water.
- Drain marinade from spareribs into a small saucepan. Bring marinade to a boil and simmer, covered, 3 minutes. Remove pan from heat.
- Arrange spareribs on rack of broiler pan and bake, basting with marinade occasionally, 45 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Cut ribs into sections and serve warm.