Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a versatile recipe. You can do this good Oriental casserole with roasted pork leftovers, or use this recipe to make Mexican pork fajitas, omitting the chow mein vegetables and served in flour tortillas instead of serving with noodles. It is delicious in any way you cook them. Enjoy.
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 cups leftover roast lean pork, shredded
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) can chicken broth, low sodium
- 1 (10 ounce) bagfrozen stir fry vegetables
- Brown meat in oil. Push meat aside, add garlic, onion, pepper, saute until onion is soft.
- Combine corn starch, low-sodium soy sauce and broth, add to skillet. Cook until thickens and add stir-fry or chow mein vegetables to heat.
- Serve with chow mein noodles or fried rice, or also in flour tortillas for pork fajita tacos, if you prefer and enjoy.