Prep 40 mins
Cook 5 mins
Make and share this Cantonese Lobster recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (1/2 lb) lobster tail
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 green onions, cut into 1-inch lengths
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 2 teaspoons black bean garlic sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄3 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup chinese rice wine or 1⁄4 cup dry sherry
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch, dissolved in
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 green onion, julienned
- Remove the lobster meat by cutting along the inner edges of the soft undershell.
- Using a fork, pry out the meat; cut the meat into 1-inch pieces; set aside.
- Make the seasoning mixture: combine all the ingredients in a small bowl; mix well.
- Put a stir-fry pan over high heat until hot.
- Add in oil, swirling to coat the sides; add in the seasoning mixture and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add in the lobster meat and stir-fry until opaque, about 2 minutes.
- Add in the broth and wine; bring to a boil; add in the cornstarch solution and cook, stirring, until the sauce boils and thickens, about 30 seconds.
- Stir in the sesame oil and green onion; transfer to s serving plate and serve with hot cooked rice.