My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (1/2 lb) lobster tail
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 green onions, cut into 1-inch lengths
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 2 teaspoons black bean garlic sauce
- 1Remove the lobster meat by cutting along the inner edges of the soft undershell.
- 2Using a fork, pry out the meat; cut the meat into 1-inch pieces; set aside.
- 3Make the seasoning mixture: combine all the ingredients in a small bowl; mix well.
- 4Put a stir-fry pan over high heat until hot.
- 5Add in oil, swirling to coat the sides; add in the seasoning mixture and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- 6Add in the lobster meat and stir-fry until opaque, about 2 minutes.
- 7Add in the broth and wine; bring to a boil; add in the cornstarch solution and cook, stirring, until the sauce boils and thickens, about 30 seconds.
- 8Stir in the sesame oil and green onion; transfer to s serving plate and serve with hot cooked rice.
Browse Our Top Lobster Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cantonese Lobster
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 203.1
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 79.3 mg
- Sodium 267.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 24.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
black bean garlic sauce