- 2 lbs pork steaks, cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons distilled white vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large heavy skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Brown pork in oil.
- Drain off excess fat.
- Place pork, onion, mushrooms, tomato sauce, brown sugar, vinegar, salt and Worcestershire sauce in a slow cooker.
- Cook on High for 4 hours, or on Low for 6 to 8 hours.