Prep 20 mins
Cook 18 mins
Adapted from a recipe in BHG's grilling magazine.
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1⁄3 cup fine dry breadcrumb
- 1⁄4 cup chopped peanuts
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons shredded carrots
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 lb uncooked ground chicken
- 4 hamburger buns, toasted
- 8 spinach leaves
- 1⁄4 cup bottled plum sauce
- In a mixing bowl, add the egg, sesame oil, and soy sauce; stir to mix well.
- Add the bread crumbs, peanuts, green onion, carrot, and garlic; stir to combine.
- Add the ground chicken; mix well.
- Shape mixture into 4 patties.
- Grill over medium heat for 7-8 minutes; turn, then grill 7-8 minutes more; chicken is done when no longer pink.
- Place patties on toasted buns with spinach leaves and plum sauce.