1/1 Photo of Cantonese Chicken
From Company's Coming cookbook. I've adjusted the recipe for 2 servings. This is a thin sauce but so tasty spooned over the chicken and mashed potatoes. Prep time does not include marinating. Easily doubled.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Arrange chicken in dish just big enough to hold 2 breasts flat.
- 2Mix remaining ingredients well.
- 3Spoon over chicken, cover and marinate in fridge at least 1 hour.
- 4Turn chicken over and marinate at least 1 more hour.
- 5Bake, covered at 375* for 20 minutes.
- 6Baste chicken and bake uncovered for about 20 more minutes or until tender.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cantonese Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (301 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 336.6
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 131.6 mg
- Sodium 1236.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 20.1 g
- Protein 54.4 g