From Company's Coming cookbook. I've adjusted the recipe for 2 servings. This is a thin sauce but so tasty spooned over the chicken and mashed potatoes. Prep time does not include marinating. Easily doubled.
- Arrange chicken in dish just big enough to hold 2 breasts flat.
- Mix remaining ingredients well.
- Spoon over chicken, cover and marinate in fridge at least 1 hour.
- Turn chicken over and marinate at least 1 more hour.
- Bake, covered at 375* for 20 minutes.
- Baste chicken and bake uncovered for about 20 more minutes or until tender.