Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Feel free to substitute any fruit or combination of fruit that you like for part of the cantaloupe.
Make and share this Cantaloupe With Honey Ginger Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 6 cups cantaloupe, cut into bite-size cubes
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 2 teaspoons gingerroot, minced
- In a small bowl combine sauce ingredients and heat for 30 seconds in the microwave; set aside to cool.
- Place fruit in a mixing bowl, top with dressing and mix well.
- Serve alone or with vanilla ice cream.
This was a simple and delicious dish! Its cool, lime-infused taste went very well with the spicy Mexican entree we had for dinner. The whole family liked it. Thanks for a great recipe Littleturtle :)
This was good, but I used a micro plane for the ginger and lime - that was too harsh. Also try adding a bit of cinamon -picks things up nicely.