1/6 Photos of Cantaloupe With Honey Ginger Dressing
Feel free to substitute any fruit or combination of fruit that you like for part of the cantaloupe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 cups cantaloupe, cut into bite-size cubes
- 1In a small bowl combine sauce ingredients and heat for 30 seconds in the microwave; set aside to cool.
- 2Place fruit in a mixing bowl, top with dressing and mix well.
- 3Serve alone or with vanilla ice cream.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cantaloupe With Honey Ginger Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 117.8
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 31.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 29.0 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: