Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Feel free to substitute any fruit or combination of fruit that you like for part of the cantaloupe.
- 6 cups cantaloupe, cut into bite-size cubes
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 2 teaspoons gingerroot, minced
- In a small bowl combine sauce ingredients and heat for 30 seconds in the microwave; set aside to cool.
- Place fruit in a mixing bowl, top with dressing and mix well.
- Serve alone or with vanilla ice cream.
This was a simple and delicious dish! Its cool, lime-infused taste went very well with the spicy Mexican entree we had for dinner. The whole family liked it. Thanks for a great recipe Littleturtle :)
This was good, but I used a micro plane for the ginger and lime - that was too harsh. Also try adding a bit of cinamon -picks things up nicely.