Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Comptoir du Victuaillier in Gordes in Luberon by way of Mostly Vegetables by Susan Costner. Suggetion for serving is with an hors d'oeuvres [or Horsey-derves as my ex would have said] plate, some mild radishes, and fennel and cheese twists or savory wine biscuits.
- 3 cups ripe charentais melon or 3 cups cantaloupe
- 1 1⁄2 cups black nicoise olives
- fresh ground melange pepper
- Scoop the melons out with a melon baller.
- Combine them with the olives.
- Toss gently.
- refrigerate for at least 30 minutes for flavors to blend.
- Season just before serving.