Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is very refreshing on a hot day.
Make and share this Cantaloupe Spinach Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 2 large cantaloupe
- 6 cups torn fresh spinach leaves
- 1⁄2 cup pistachios or 1⁄2 cup sliced almonds
- raspberry vinaigrette dressing
- Cut cantaloupe into 24 slices.
- Arrange cantaloupe around the plate with the ends touching.
- Separate the spinach on the plates.
- Sprinkle with the nuts.
- Serve with raspberry vinaigrette.
This was absolutely wonderful. We enjoyed this so much. It just made our meal. So simple but yet so elegant. We will be having this many more times. Thanks for posting.
A simple summer salad made from ingredients usually found in my fridge. I used Newman's Own Walnut Raspberry Vinaigrette. The flavor blend was excellent.