Shannon in VA's Note:
Great Springtime Adult beverage. You might need to add more sugar depending on the ripeness of the fruit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In blender add cantaloupe, apple and lemon juice.
- 2Add sugar, 1/2 c water and ice cubes.
- 3Puree until fruits are liquified.
- 4Pour into glasses, top with Spumante and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cantaloupe Sparkling Beverage
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 71.1
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 12.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 15.3 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sparkling white wine