Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A fabulous summer soup for a starter or even a light dessert.
Make and share this Cantaloupe Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 2 large cantaloupes, cut in chunks
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1 lime, juice of
- 2 tablespoons of fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- Place half of the cantaloupe in a blender and add the orange and lime juice, mint and honey; process until smooth.
- Add remaining cantaloupe; process until smooth.
- In a large bowl, combine cantaloupe mixture with yogurt and mix well.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.