Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I just concocted this smoothie out of ingredients I had on hand. It is fruity and refreshing. The the egg substitute helps give it an extra boost of protein.
- 3 cups ice
- 2 cups cubed ripe cantaloupe
- 8 ounces nonfat peach yogurt (non-fat plain or vanilla would also suffice)
- 1⁄4 cup egg substitute (Egg Beaters, etc.)
- Splenda granular or sugar
- Pour ice into blender and crush.
- Add cantaloupe melon, yogurt, 1/4c egg substitute, and frappe on high until it reaches your desired consistency.
- Add sweetener to taste, if needed.