1/9 Photos of Cantaloupe Sherbet
12 hrs 15 mins
Cool and refreshing summer treat. The recipe calls for freezing in the freezer overnight. I used my ice cream freezer and the results were wonderful. This recipe comes from an advertising insert.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the cantaloupe in half, scoop out and discard seeds.
- 2Peel and slice the melon; cut into large pieces.
- 3Place in a blender container along with milk and honey.
- 4Cover and blend until smooth.
- 5Pour into a freezer-proof container and freeze overnight or until firm.
- 6Or my method, pour into ice-cream freezer and freeze according to manufactuers recommendations.
- 7My ice-cream maker takes about 30 minutes; however the cooking time given reflects freezing overnight.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cantaloupe Sherbet
Serving Size: 1 (66 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 35.0
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 10.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free sweetened condensed milk