Cool and refreshing summer treat. The recipe calls for freezing in the freezer overnight. I used my ice cream freezer and the results were wonderful. This recipe comes from an advertising insert.
- Cut the cantaloupe in half, scoop out and discard seeds.
- Peel and slice the melon; cut into large pieces.
- Place in a blender container along with milk and honey.
- Cover and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a freezer-proof container and freeze overnight or until firm.
- Or my method, pour into ice-cream freezer and freeze according to manufactuers recommendations.
- My ice-cream maker takes about 30 minutes; however the cooking time given reflects freezing overnight.