Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
cool cool salsa !! very flavorful...but mild in heat ! and it goes great with hot or cold foods.............i especially like it over smoked catish or flounder....and a perfect accompaniment to grilled asparagus !!
- 1 large cantaloupe
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped ..white and green parts
- 1⁄2 cup lime juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- peel the cantaloupe and remove the seeds -- chop it into very small pieces -- add the onions.cilantro .diced red pepper.and lime juice.stir.
- add the pepper flakes and salt -- blend it all -- and chill for at least 3 hours.