1 hr 15 mins
I use this relish with grilled fish or chicken. Cooking time is actually chilling time....no cooking!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 medium cantaloupe, peeled, seeded and diced (about 2 lbs)
- 1/2 cup green pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup purple onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, fresh and minced
- 1 tablespoon parsley, fresh and minced
- 1 tablespoon serrano pepper, seeded and minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1Combine the first six ingredients in a medium bowl; stir well.
- 2Combine the lemon juice and remaining ingredients, stirring well. Pour the lemon juice mixture over the cantaloupe mixture, and toss gently to coat.
- 3Cover and chill at least 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Garnishes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cantaloupe Relish
Serving Size: 1 (749 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 172.6
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 419.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 20.1 g
- Protein 2.0 g