1/2 Photos of Cantaloupe, Red Onion, & Walnut Salad
Starshine Michelle's Note:
Fresh tasting and refreshing. NOTE: To toast the walnuts, heat them in a small, dry heavy-bottomed skillet over medium heat until they are fragrant and lightly toasted, about 8-10 minutes. Spread the nuts on a baking sheet to cool completely before using.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For The Orange Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup orange juice, pref freshly squeezed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, pref freshly squeezed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
For The Salad
- 1To make the vinaigrette, combine the orange juice, lemon juice, and raspberry vinegar in a small bowl.
- 2Slowly add the olive oil, whisking constantly until the mixture is smooth.
- 3Season with S&P.
- 4To make the salad, combine the cantaloupe, red onion, arugula, and 1/2 cup of the walnuts in a large salad bowl.
- 5Pour the dressing over the salad and toss well.
- 6Garnish with the remaining walnuts.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cantaloupe, Red Onion, & Walnut Salad
Serving Size: 1 (426 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 414.0
- Calories from Fat 269
- Total Fat 29.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 131.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 29.8 g
- Protein 7.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: